Monday, January 7, 2013

Let's Show Allen we are ALL-EN!

I'd be lying if I didn't admit that these chemo treatments are no fun. And with number 7 coming up on Friday, both Allen and I are growing weary of these every other week "cocktail hours."

So, I was thinking, how could we energize Allen and show him support to carry him through his last five treatments?

I landed on letters of encouragement. I have had so many people want to help us over the past months, and I thought if our awesome Team ALL-EN family wrote Allen notes of encouragement and then put them in the mail, then Allen would have little "pick-me-ups" along the way these last 10 weeks. He could read them while he was having treatment or save them to read when he was having a tough day.

If you would like to send a note to Allen, please email me at leahbates1212@yahoo.com, and I will send you our address and give you a week time span to send the letter (so that we can space them out).

Thank you so much for all of your continued support! Let's show Allen we are ALL-EN!!

No comments:

Post a Comment